The jungle book coloring pages
- the jungle book coloring pages jungle book 2 coloring educational fun kids coloringthe coloring pages book jungle
- the jungle book coloring pages the wild coloring pages coloringpages1001compages jungle book coloring the
- the jungle book coloring pages the wild coloring pages coloringpages1001combook jungle coloring pages the
- the jungle book coloring pages dumbo coloring pages coloringpages1001comthe coloring pages jungle book
- the jungle book coloring pages kids n funcom 37 coloring pages of summerbook pages jungle coloring the
- the jungle book coloring pages free printable venom coloring pages for kidsthe jungle book pages coloring
- the jungle book coloring pages suicide squad coloring pages best coloring pages for kidscoloring pages book jungle the
- the jungle book coloring pages advanced coloring books adult coloring pagespages jungle coloring book the
- the jungle book coloring pages the jungle book coloring pagescoloring book the pages jungle
A major theme in the book is abandonment followed by fostering, as in the life of Mowgli, echoing Kipling’s own childhood. The theme is echoed in the triumph of protagonists including Rikki-Tikki-Tavi and The White Seal over their enemies, as well as Mowgli’s. Another important theme is of law and freedom; the stories are not about animal behaviour, still less about the Darwinian struggle for survival, but about human archetypes in animal form. They teach respect for authority, obedience, and knowing one’s place in society with “the law of the jungle”, but the stories also illustrate the freedom to move between different worlds, such as when Mowgli moves between the jungle and the village. Critics have also noted the essential wildness and lawless energies in the stories, reflecting the irresponsible side of human nature.
The jungle book coloring pages, In a broader perspective these images can be used as a starting point for conversation on moral topics in general.